Enjoy the vacation of a lifetime in Cabo San Lucas at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa. Whether you’re up for a fun-filled escape or you prefer to relax on the beach, you’ll enjoy it all and much more.
Lounge the day away by one of our swimming pools. Soak up some sun, sand, and surf – along with exhilarating water sports – at our private Medano Beach club. Find tranquil oceanfront sanctuary at our Saltwater Spa, or enjoy creatively prepared cuisine in our restaurants.
Once you decide to venture out, our professional resort concierge is available to arrange for tee times, adventure activities, sightseeing tours, and things to do during your stay.
- Golf. Let us reserve your tee time at a nearby legendary course – Cabo Real, Club Campestre San Jose, or the original Puerto Los Cabos course.
- Fishing. Book a deep-sea charter, and see why Cabo San Lucas is known as the “Marlin Capital of the World.”
- Adventure. Explore the desert on an ATV, rocket down a zip line at Wild Canyon Adventures or swim with dolphins.
- Water Activities. Brave the waters of Cabo San Lucas Bay with swimming, fishing, snorkeling, and parasailing.
- Family. From horseback riding and dolphin encounters to our Kid’s Place program, we offer an endless host of activities for families that stay and play together.
- Sightseeing. Visit Cabo’s sister city, colonial San Jose del Cabo, or take a drive to Todos Santos, a tranquil town full of mystique and magic, where time takes on an ethereal quality.
- Shopping. Browse for duty-free bargains and inexpensive souvenirs at the resort arcade or head to Plaza Puerto Paraíso for fine art and stylish designer fashions.
Guests can enjoy snorkel and sunset tours daily. For groups, the Talofa Historic Sailing Ship is an excellent option. (www.talofatallship.com)
Scuba and Snorkeling:
Diving fans enjoy the sand cascades and dramatic reefs in the Sea of Cortes, as well as the opportunity to see whale sharks, colorful tropical fish, and giant sea turtles.
Los Cabos is recognized as one of the best golf destinations in the world. Casa Dorada is located close to both the 18-hole Cabo Real golf course created out of the Cabo Desert Mountains with finishing holes lining the Sea of Cortez designed by Robert Trent Jones II and the 18-hole Cabo del Sol Ocean course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Club Campestre San José and Puerto Los Cabos golf courses offer a very original option for Golf professionals and amateurs.
Casa Dorada is just steps away from the main avenue in Cabo San Lucas where visitors will find a diversity of shops including casual and beach wear, Mexican arts and crafts, and restaurants / bars like Hard Rock Café, Cabo Wabo and Squid Roe. The colonial village of San Jose del Cabo, only 30 minutes away, features shops, restaurants and art galleries. Visitors can take a taxi or bus ride to San Jose del Cabo
Biking and Eco-Tours:
With its dramatic contrasts of ocean, sands, and mountains, Los Cabos is the ideal place to take a hike, bike a trail, ride a horse on the beach or, for the more adventurous visitors, drive an All-Terrain-Vehicle. Each of these activities is available through the resort concierge